The PDMRO and the associated teams are all registered charities and receive no official funding.
We rely solely on donations from the public and other sources for our needs. The typical operating cost of a team is over £10,000 per year covering the running costs of vehicles, radios, medical and specialised equipment , insurance and the upkeep of buildings.
Team members not only give their time freely but also provide the majority of their own equipment at a typical cost of around £1,000.
How you can help
- Send us a donation – any amount is gratefully received
Donations can be sent to :
9 Popley Drive
Chequeus made payable to Peak District Mountain Rescue Organisation
- Donate online through JustGiving
- Set up a standing order to help us on a regular basis
- Complete a gift aid declaration – if you are a UK taxpayer we can claim back the tax
- Join a team – we are always looking for new members aged between 18 and 65